Celebrating 25 years of bad decisions
April 4th-7th, 2019
(Things may change over the weekend. Check out Facebook for the most updated schedule)
Thursday, April 4th
• Informal Early Bird Meetup – 6pm at the Vern (2622 SE Belmont St)
Friday, April 5th
• 6pm: Meet & Greet at Joe’s Cellar (1332 NW 21st Ave)
• Ride later to another bar.
Saturday, April 6th
Sunday, April 7th
• 10am: Breakfast at Broadmoor Golf Club’s Divot Room (3509 NE Columbia Blvd)
• Raffle & Prizes – This year, to acknowledge our significant 25th rally, we’re raffling off a significant prize — a 1963 Vespa All-State lovingly restored by Patrick at P Town Scooters.
• Ride to McMenamin’s Edgefield (2126 SW Halsey St, Troutdale, OR)
And isn’t that raffle bike sexy…
Some Juicy Details:
• 2 port Pinasco 177cc (reworked) top end
• New SIP Conversion Crankshaft with an SIP Vape Ignition to power all those hilarious lights
• 23-tooth conversion Cosa Clutch on top of the VBB gearbox
• 20mm carb from a Stella & a P125 exhaust
• Bearings, gaskets, cross & seals throughout
• Brand new steering column with a working column lock & a VBA headset.
“…And it’s covered in just about every spare accessory I could find in my stash & then a few more.”
Thanks to our Sponsors! We couldn’t have done this without you!!